select a State to view locations
Storage Auctions Near You
COVID-19 Update (as of March 17th, 2020): Any auctions scheduled to happen on or before 4/15/2020 are cancelled.
Are you interested in getting in on the excitement of a storage auction? We have a number of storage unit auctions and storage locker auctions taking place throughout the year. Check them out! You never know what treasures you will find.
PS Don’t forget to pay the Lady.
2020 Storage Auction Schedule
Our 2020 Auction-Schedule has all the details and rules you need to attend one of our auctions. All storage unit auction dates, times and number of units are subject to change.
For more information about our storage facilities, find a storage facility near you.
“In keeping up with our reputation Laura & I only recommend those companies which are honest, professional & with integrity. We highly recommend Store Here Self Storage as a preferred client.”
– Dan and Laura
Storage Auction Rules
- If you are using a resale permit we require an original or a photocopy of the original resale permit along with a copy of your driver’s license. The name on the permit must match the name on the license. If it does not, we need a letter of authorization on letter head stating you are allowed to use the permit.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow persons under the age of 18 to attend with you.
- We do not re-rent sold units. You should expect to remove the items purchased by 5PM the day following the sale.
- Just because a sale date appears on this page or on some other website it does not mean that there will in fact be a sale. In many cases we don’t know how many units will be sold or if we are having a sale until we walk out the door to sell them. Please check this page or the auctioneer web pages for the most up to date info we have.
- Be prepared to leave a deposit in cash for units. We accept Visa and MasterCard for purchases over $100.
You are attending our sale at your own risk. We are not responsible for injuries or other losses on the premises.